cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
ccube1a
2 1 0 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Cannot print out photos , 3x5 - four, on one 8.5x11 photo sheet.

HP Recommended
designjet t120
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

First setup of printer.  previous T110 printer had no problem printing photos,  multiple  per sheet.  Checked status, clear,  paper,  and paper def,  okay,  cutter not on,  roll not on.  Printo out is only on the corner upper left, and then kicks out the paper.  

2 REPLIES 2
jasonmiamifl
Level 7
880 810 37 84
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Your post puzzles me, how a 24" printer could accept 8x10 sheet  & why bother to insert a tiny sheet  on a big printer ?

Maybe you were a genius & I was too dumb to understand....

Myself would print many many 8x10, 4x6, 11x14, 16x20 etc etc on the 24" roll  & enjoy a cold beer & watch printer to print, then collect payment....

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ccube1a
Author
2 1 0 1
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You were too dumb to understand.  It is obvious you dhave never really worked or used the product in a real professional environment.  All the education and degrees in the world cannot make up for real hands on experience.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation