cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
mdcitrus
5 2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Custom paper sizes not an option

HP Recommended

Just upgraded to a Win10 computer.. uploaded the newest Z6100 PS3 driver, AND the HP utility....  There is no longer a Custom  (button option in Paper/quality tab) option for the driver so I can only choose existing sizes which are only "names" no actual measurements.  The HP utility even though I have set to 42 x 48, landscape, rotate 90... is cropping off the first  6" of the print....  Ive tried default, portrait vs landscape....  and the HP utility will only work on PDF's and won't load pptx to print at all..... 

Fortunetly my Win7 comptuer is still connected for now...  and still works properly...  

1 REPLY 1
mdcitrus
Author
5 2 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Put in an email to my local HP Designjet printer rep MEI computers Rockville MD.  and downloaded and reinstalled the driver and the custom papersize button magically reappeared... - thanks to Jim Manesh!

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation