cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
Stingray_
4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

DEsignjet T1300 cutting half-way

HP Recommended
Designjet T1300 poertscript
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Good day ! I'm working on a HP Designjet T1300 and most of the time, he cuts the print job half-way and the job didn't have been terminated ! I updaed the firmware and the problem is not resolved.

Has anyone ever encountered this kind of problem and have you found a solution or a possible solution to try ?

A very big thank you to you all !
Have a nice day !
5 REPLIES 5
jasonmiamifl
Level 7
880 810 37 84
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I suspect you defined the paper size wrong & caused that problem...myself did the same from time to

time after I had few beers, hehe.

You first need to sure the print image size..... then go to print setting & use    custom    to define 

your print image, according to your media roll size....

Most people do not pay attention & cause print problems, also waste expensive materials & inks.

try & see...

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Stingray_
Author
4 2 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thnak you for you response. I would like to know also, the DEsignjet T1300 doesn't do that all the time ! most of the plans are with the ec=xtension .plt

This Designjet ca print out find for awhile, and boom, he doesn't print all the plan, he stop suddenly and cuts the plan before the print process is done ! Can it be a sensor on the carriage ? The Ebncoded strip has beenn clean up.  The Designjet is not dirty ether. The technican told me the papier size is correctly setup. Could it be something else ?

I'm not the expert in those printers, so thank a lot for your help !

have a nice day !

navid_totalcare
Level 1
17 15 0 0
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Dear Stingray

i want ask you when the print stop and cut the paper , after that the printer unload the paper or not?

if the printer unload the paper you problem is in spindle and two boush that fix the roll paper, if dont unload the paper you must reinstall yor driver and check again.

Stingray_
Author
4 2 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Good day ! Sorry for this delay, yes the Designjet unload the papier !  We load the paper again runs find for a while the n, boom again,. the problem occurs.

You think the prblem his the spindle ?

Thnak you for your help and have a nice day, guys !

navid_totalcare
Level 1
17 15 0 0
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Hi
Yes , i saw the same problem that the black boush on spindle that fixed the roll was broken and i think you have same problem
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation