cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
twdba
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

DesignJet 500 ps bo longer showing ARCH A thu ARCH D as paper size options

HP Recommended
DesignJet 500 ps
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

We used to be able to select ARCH A thru ARCH D for the Size is drop down under paper size. Those selections have disappeared. According to our IT vendor, a recent update to windows no longer supports this.  Anyone know different?

plotter paper sizePNG - Copy.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
jasonmiamifl
Level 7
880 810 37 84
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You simply use the    CUSTOM    option to set your own print sizes & save them... if you always print the

same size.... go to the printer  property &  to the      print preference..    use custom option to set

the size you want.... layout....  print quality...   then save it....      APPLY       to set as default.

You can setup any sizes, depend on your images to print & media rolls you have...

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
twdba
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for your reply. I was aware of that solution. I was trying to determine if there was a driver that the print server would download so I would not have to go to each user's pc and apply this custom fix.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation