cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
Pabek
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

DesignJet T120 printing VERY SLOWLY. Print and Stops, Print and stop

HP Recommended
DesignJet T120
macOS 10.12 Sierra

I`m sending a printjob, when the printer loads the paper, the printing job get slow. Print one line and stop, print another line and stop, print another line and stop.

What it could be?

5 REPLIES 5
rasheddul
Level 7
634 609 35 85
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please confirm which platform you are using for printing like: AutoCAD, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.

Can you try demo print and printed like slow.

If same speed for printing, you may follow below steps:

Support menu: This can be used by customers under the guidance of phone call agents assisting remotely. Using this menu, customers can perform troubleshooting tasks and access printer information.

From the Home screen, press the following icons one after the other: Back Back Back Back button 4times.

If there is a system error, you may not be able to reach the home screen. In this case, press the Power button and hold it down for 15 seconds.

or From the Home screen, press the following icons one after the other: Home Back Home Home buttons as sequential.

1. The following screen will display, select Support Menu

2.  Navigate through the menu using the Left arrow ( ) and Right arrow ( ) in the Front Panel magic frame. You could also use the Up and Down arrows of the Front Panel display.

Reset menus---->Hard reset (Erases all the settings and device self-calibrations including OOBE)----> Pass: 3746

After reset please check your print speed.

Regards,

Rashed

Regards/Rashed
https://www.linkedin.com/in/rasheddul
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Pabek
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Rasheddull, I solved this with a another problem.

When sending through wi-fi the printer works slowly as I said, btw, when I send the file through a cable connected in ma Macbook Air, OS Sierra, this works perfectly.

I noticed that when I plugged the cable, I could use another print properties that I havent find when printing through Wi-Fi mode.

WIFICable

westj1
2 2 0 0
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hi, i got the same problem, after firmware update and hard reset. any solution?

rasheddul
Level 7
634 609 35 85
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Please try to install correct driver with your requirements devices.

Regards /Rashed
Regards/Rashed
https://www.linkedin.com/in/rasheddul
westj1
2 2 0 0
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i already done that....

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation