cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
NickSeman
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

DesignJet T1300 Missing Paper Types

HP Recommended
DesignJet T1300
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

After installing the firmware update to our DesignJet T1300 plotter, all of the paper types which previously were available when loading media are now missing with the exception of one HP Bond and one HP Gloss choice.  Previously there were several types of bond, gloss, film, etc.  I cannot find any method to restore them to the paper type listings and as a result we are having all types of difficulties plotting - can anyone provide me with some direction on this?

Thanks;

Nick Seman 

2 REPLIES 2
Shwetha
Level 3
Level 3
48 47 3 6
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Dear Customer,

kindly do a restore factory and reflash the firmware.

update the drivers to latest one.

Regards

HP

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
DJ_Exprt
Level 2
Level 2
29 29 1 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello Nick,

All the media profiles for the HP Designjet T1300 are included in the firmware. If the media profiles are missing, then it very likely the firmware on the printer is corrupted. 

I request you to download and install latest & correct firmware by using below URL.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-designjet-t1300-postscript-printer/5053942

Regards,

Prasad

Although I am HP Employee

I am speaking for myself and not for HP

Please click the Thumbs up icon below to say “Thanks” for helping! .

If my post help resolve your issue, please mark as "RESOLVED

I am an HP employee.
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation