Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
DesignJet
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi. Is there any problems with DesignJet T520 drivers and Acad 2020. I can not print any normal pages, if preview shows me normal page, print is not normal. On 2017 version everything goes normal. Please if someane have the same issue plese give me feedback, i try with different drivers also with old ones. Thank you for help.

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended
HP Recommended

Yes i did. But none of them didnt solve the problems. Firmware of ploter has also been upgraded.
I dont have any idea more?

Evereything with normal paper size (A4 or A3) work normal but if i add custom paper size printer cannot recognize command (but problem is that sometimes it can) in 10 cases one case is positive and print is ok?

For four years he worked without difficulty.

Do you have suggestion?

Best regards Robert

HP Recommended

Hello,

in this case, you can install the plotter using Add-A-Plotter Wizard from AutoCAD and select the latest driver (755CM)

I am an HP Employee.
HP Recommended

neimenovano.png

Hello,   The result is attached. This is with 755CM via ploter manager.

Any idea,

Best regards

Robert

HP Recommended

Hello,

Can you add it with wetransfer? I cant download the attachment.

I am an HP Employee.
HP Recommended

can i get your mail?

HP Recommended

Sorry, it's possible to set the URL? here

I am an HP Employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.