Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
Designjet 110 plus nr
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I recently changed to windows 10 and I am having no luck getting a driver for this plotter.  I understand that HP no longer supports the plotter (thanks hp), but it works perfectly and I would like to avoid having to add it to the garbage stream.

I looked at the postings for drivers.  When I click on Mikeg81's link , I get error screens saying that I can't establish a connection to the server (I'm using Firefox).  When I click on Mark048's link I am able to download a file that unzips into a number of documents.  One of the files says 'setup information', but it does not provide me with any information that I can begin to know how to use.

Can anyone help me to get this plotter to work?

Thanks,

Joe

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

You'll need to manually install it. How are you connecting to the printer: directly (eg USB) or via the network (eg ethernet)?

Either way, the instructions are here, but you'll need to specify which type of connection and the relevant details, and also choose the option that indicates you have the drivers already and then in which folder they're located.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.