Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
Designjet 510 CH337A

Good Morning,

I have an plotter Designjet 510, when the plotter boot up on display is visible only HP logo and the boot process does not go ahead. The plotter do not give any error.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended
This may help, but no guarantee.

The front panel display contrast can be set from Zero percent to 100 Percent. When the contrast is set too low, the front panel menu cannot be viewed. To determine if the contrast is set at Low, turn the printer off and on, and look for the HP logo as shown in Figure 1. If the logo appears, the contrast setting needs to be restored. Proceed to the following steps for the specific printer affected. If the logo does not appear, the front panel is not functioning properly and may require replacement.
Figure : Logo displayed on Front panel

NOTE:
The steps below will ONLY work if media is unloaded and the printer is turned off, then back on. If media is loaded, the printer will always reboot into the last menu that was selected, therefore the steps below will not work.
Unload any paper. Turn the printer off and on. It will take approximately 60 seconds to initialize.
After 60 seconds, and the unit is quiet, perform the following steps:
  1. Press the Down arrow three times.
  2. Press ENTER.
  3. Press the Down arrow seven times.
  4. Press ENTER.
  5. Press the Down arrow two times.
  6. Press ENTER.
  7. Press the Up arrow ten times (adjusting the contrast). If no change, try pressing the Down arrow key ten times.
  8. Press ENTER.
  9. Push BACK until the Setup Menu appears.
If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

Thank you,
tomorrow I try you suggestion.
I hope to resolve because I put on the plotter, do not emit any sound or any doing. I see only HP logo and the loading bar is locked...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.