cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
koubic12
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Designjet T120 print only test page via Print Doctor

HP Recommended
T120
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, yesterday the printer worked fine but today it won't print anything. File stays stuck in queue and nothing happens. Tried Print Doctor which can print the test page. Tried reinstall the printer, still the same. 

I can't reinstall drivers because downloaded one is trying to be opened via Winzip (don't have it even installed in PC) or it is just extracted to folder with some files.

Have you got any solution for this?

1 REPLY 1
koubic12
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Okay, so I printed what I want but... I can't print it from .pdf or .xlsx or whatever. I just can print as image through right click in Windows.

Another weird thing, if I set the size to A4 it's printed as it could be but if I set A3 then nothing.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation