cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
DougLfsm
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Designjet T2530. ink cartridge can you use 300ml cartridges in all 6 slots at the same time

HP Recommended
Designjet T2530

Can I use 300ml ink cartridges for all 6 slots at the same time.  I know this is probably a dumb question but wanted to make sure before I order all 300ml ink cartridges for all colors.

4 REPLIES 4
Kung-Fu_Drafter
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You can probably use 300ml in all slots.  the size changes in the height of the cartridge, not the width.  We use 130 ml for all colors except for matte black, 300ml for tht one.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
SHThompson
Level 12
3,729 3,639 305 673
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

According to the HP Store you can buy that size for it:

http://store.hp.com/us/en/mdp/ink-toner/hp-designjet-t2530-36-in-multifunction-printer

If my post resolves your issue please click the accepted as solution button under it.

To thank a Tech for a post click the thumbs up button under the post.

You can even click both buttons. . .
SIE_JWAN
2 2 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Does the 300ml catridges fit into the HP DESIGN JET T900?

One could have both 150ml and 300ml catridges at the same time.

This is a new printer so we didn't know the printer could accept different heights/ml catridges.

We got worried when we see the different heights.

please advise. thanks!

SIE_JWAN
2 2 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Does the HP 727 300ml catridges fit into the HP DESIGN JET T900?

One could have both 150ml and 300ml catridges at the same time?

This is a new printer so we didn't know the printer could accept different heights/ml catridges.

We got worried when we see the different heights. Please confirm if this is true before we open a non-returnable ink catridges.

please advise. thank you very much

madds

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation