cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
Oneplusphil
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Designjet T520 Beeps, orange HP logo HELP!

HP Recommended
Designjet T520 36"

Hello,

i have a problem with my Designjet T520 36". As soon as its plugged in, it seems to start normal. Then the Display flashes a few times (2-4) in white. It Beeps 3 times and flashes one more time white. After the flash the HP Logo changes from blue to orange. Finally it displays a loading screen but it doesn't seem to to anything. My Computer recognizes the Printer. However I can't print anything.

What I´ve tried so far:

- Replace LCD-Ribbon cable (no effect)

- Replace LCD-Screen and the cable again, also with no effect

- Update the firmware

Nothing seems to help. Does anybody know whats going on there?

1 REPLY 1
PaulElw
Level 1
11 11 0 1
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

You my also need to replace the on board ident chip:

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/DesignJet-Large-Format-Printers-and-Digital-Press/T-520-ERROR-B35D2ACC...

It is a replaceable part. I would advise to check with a technician to diagnose this correctly but this part normally sorts this issue out.

Paul Elwin
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation