cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
jamila123
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Designjet T520: Printer Failure

HP Recommended

'There is a Problem with the Printer or Ink System'  on my Hp designjet t520 i tried everything but when i remove my black ink it works but they told me we need to change the head is it true or there is another solution less expensive 
2 REPLIES 2
davidzuts
Level 13
7,130 7,062 558 1,025
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Just about everytime I see the problem with the print system the printhead needs to be replaced.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
rasheddul
Level 7
634 609 35 85
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please follow the below instruction:

1. Remove the ink cartridges and look for any leak

2. Remove the printhead and reboot the printer If you dont get the message,

3.Clean the electrical contacts on the printhead and the printer, then install the printhead and look for any message If you get no messages, install the ink cartridges.

If you get any messages, please replace the new printhead.

If it is under warranty, please claim to HP and get new one. If it is not covered under warranty please buy from: Printhead Purchase.

Printhead Part No: C1Q10A

Thanks,
Rashed

Regards/Rashed
https://www.linkedin.com/in/rasheddul
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation