cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
PeterOD
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Designjet T520 a1 Margin Issues

HP Recommended
Designjet T520
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I am currently tryig to find out why our office plotter is not plotting A1.

Our roll width is 608mm.  I understand that there is a 5mm print margin being applied by the printer.

Our sheet size that we are trying to print has first been been ploted to pdf , as A1.  

The dimensions of the plot are 841x594  basically a box of these dimensons to try and figure out whats going on and to see if we can fix it.

a1 for calibration.PNG

What is actuallaly being produced by the plotter is off the sheet, it should be wholly on the sheet.

I am using the cad quick setings with the margins turned off to see if that helps.

Surely this should be straight forward to sort out and basically a click of a button.   Any help anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated.  

1 REPLY 1
PeterOD
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Update, We have it plotting on the sheet from PDF but our cad package is messing something up.

I think this may be an issue for or sofware supplier

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation