cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
Ravery
Level 2
16 9 1 3
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Designjet t790 error

HP Recommended
T790

Power on, you get error 22.0.10 followed by 08.04. Ran dignostic for ink system and comes up with the 22.0.10 replace left ink supply.  Not sure why the 22.0.10 is followed by the 08.04 error.

Should I have tryed to force the latest firmware and then the eerom reset or follow the 22.0.10 and replace the ink supply station?

Thanks

RA

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
ZeljkoB
Level 1
6 4 0 1
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I would go first for 22.0.10.

Error 08:04 is a big mess (from my point of view it means syncronization error between sub-systems, NMI generated and everything freezes) that usually comes after some other root cause.

Error 22.0:10 has meaning: InkSupplyStation (22) on left side (.0) has error (10) restart product by support engineer.

This means can be anything with ISS, either motors (there are two) are not responding in timely manner or some of opto-sensors are not providing what is expected (there are 8 of them) but can also be a problem with cables, EEbox, dirt in ISS and Accumen Chips Contacts (those for small memory chips on inside of inks).

I would recommend you to follow service manual and first perform diagnostics of ISS.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Ravery
Author
Level 2
16 9 1 3
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks,

Have sent est. to customer and will follow the 22.0.10 error and replace ink supply station. I will follow up with the results of the replacement of the part at a later date.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation