Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
HP 7585A
Microsoft Windows XP

Hello, i sarch the Driver *.inf File for Pen- Plotter HP 7585A . This old Driver i loost by the crash of my old Win XP Maschin. In the HP Software - Download area i find nothing and in the www is this Driver in a black hole or so. Can you help me? I have a "extra old Computer" for me old Plotter its run Win 2000 Pro Service Pack 4. When you have this or the older Driver for Win 98 than give me pleace this Driver.

Many Thanx to the Comunity

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Have you reloaded windows XP or 2000 on your computer?  If so, the driver should be built into both of those operating systems.  HP doesn't have that driver on their website anymore.

Go to "Add Printer" and see if it comes up as an option.

I don't work for HP....I just repair their printers.
HP Recommended

Hello,

i have a new install of win2000 sp4 on the Computer. I see many HP Driver by the Install- Window ar not one for HP 7585A or near to the Pen Plotting Maschin. Is it not possible to buy a HP Driver CD ( DVD ) with all the old HP Drivers from win 3.1 to Win 2000?

Thanx from germany---ulf

HP Recommended

You might try using the driver for the Draftmaster RX if it presents as an option.  Should be the same or similar driver.

Love those old pen plotters.  Had a few over the years.

I don't work for HP....I just repair their printers.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.