cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
WCBW
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

ERROR 00057BB6 & FAX FAILURE HP OFFICEJET 7610 WIDE FORMAT

HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet 7610 Wide Format e-All-in-One series
Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)

Hi

I have an issue with my HP Officejet 7610 wide format All-in-one series. It continualy shows error message 00057BB6 on the touch panel and also even though it is correctly connected to the phone line for faxing it says "fax failure: cannot send and receive faxes". I have tried all the troubleshooting available on HP websites to no avail. Plsease help.

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
A4Apollo
Retired
Retired
17,747 17,497 1,301 2,103
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi! @WCBW, Welcome to HP forums!

I understand you are getting error 00057BB6 and fax failure error while sending and receiving fax from your printer.

Don't worry I'll try to help you out.

Did you make any changes to your printer?

As you mentioned you are getting error 00057BB6 and fax failure error while sending and receiving fax from your printer.

Print a fax test report

Run a fax test report to determine the faxing status on the printer and whether or not it is configured correctly to send and receive faxes.

1. From the Home screen on the printer control panel, touch the Right Arrow (), and then touch Setup ().

2. Touch the Down Arrow (), and then touch Tools.

3. Touch the Down Arrow (), and then touch Run Fax Test. The printer prints a fax test report.

4. Touch OK.

5. Review the report.

• If the fax test indicates that it does not detect a phone line or dial tone, continue to the next solution.

• If the results of the fax test are All Pass, skip to the Configure the fax for sending and receiving section in this document.

Refer this article to further troubleshoot fax issues with your printer.

If the solution provided worked for you, please mark accepted solution for this post.

Hope this answers your query!

Have a wonderful day ahead! 🙂

Please click "Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the "Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say "Thanks" for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation