cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
alisonpt
Level 3
63 39 0 1
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Error 55.5:19

HP Recommended
t2500PS

Hello All

I have a client with a Designjet T2500PS (CR359A) when I turned on the plotter it stayed with white screen SDE and 1% it wouln´t pass that screen that would be all it did. 

So I ordered a new hard drive for that CR357-67095  

I installed it and it shows error after passing into loading the OS 

Here is a video of the error https://photos.app.goo.gl/DZUlX1yXwKGxivzi2

The error that I´m getting is 59.5:19

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
B0TaK
Level 1
Level 1
7 7 0 2
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello alisonpt,

Error code 59.5:19 refers to CryptoAsic type mismatch.  It is likely due to component authentication error related to wrong component. 

You may try the following action

Switch the power off at the rear of the printer, wait two minutes

Reseat the PCA

Switch it back on again

If the problem persist, you may have to get qualified service engineer to fix hardware problem.

Thanks

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Vijay_C
Level 3
Level 3
35 35 2 2
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Checked the Video,  the first initialising progress bar goes through.

the second progress bar - stops at 1 % initialising and then error.

Check the Crypto Asic sim on the Main pca - if Missing or damaged - for error 59.5.19

Latest part number for HDD : CR357-67083  T920/T1500/T2500 HDD w/ FW

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP. --Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you. --Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"

DJ_Exprt
Level 2
Level 2
29 29 1 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Dear HP Customer,

Error 59.5:19 is triggered if there is mismatch of prinetr information. The issue may have been caused by installing a hard disk drive that was installed in another printer. 

Please reinstall the original hard disk drive and check if printer stop showing SE 59.5:19 and returns to original issue of freezing during 1% of intialization.

If it does, then order and replace CR357-67047 Hard disk drive assembly. If issue of SE 59.5:19 persists even after you install original hard disk drive, I request you to please contact HP Support for further help

Regards,

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP. --Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you. --Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"

I am an HP employee.
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation