cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
Spyderturbo007
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Error 59.3:00 Following HDD Replacement

HP Recommended
T790

I replaced the HDD in my T790 with one purchased on eBay.  I was originally getting an 08:04 error at the start of Initialization.

WIth the HDD replaced, I make it to 97% (or so) and then get the 59.3:00 error.  I tried formatting the HDD, resetting the EEPROM and installing the firmware numerous with no success.

I've read that this error relates to installing new parts, but can't find any way to resolve it.

Thanks!

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Spyderturbo007
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Can anyone help out with this?  I can't find an answer anywhere.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
JackB44
Level 3
60 60 1 14
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HDD that you have put in printer has been alredy used in another one before. Means it will not work with your Printer's product and serial number. Sorry, you will need original HDD spare part from HP.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation