cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
6 5 0 0
Message 1 of 8
Flag Post

Solved!

Error 60.01 on Z6100

HP Recommended
Hp Z6100
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I have a z6100 printer but when I try to print to it it keeps telling me that the file is in an incorrect format. It’s driving me more than a bit mad. Any help would be appreciated.

Steve

7 REPLIES 7
Author
6 5 0 0
Message 2 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

image.jpg

0 Kudos
Author
6 5 0 0
Message 3 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Printer is Z6100

product number q6652a

graphics language is auto

pc is windows 10 64bit

0 Kudos
Level 7
779 728 30 80
Message 4 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

What file type are you trying to print and what program are you printing from?

Are you printing from the EWS?  I get that same message when I try to go through the EWS system on the web .

Is this a PS printer?  (Post Script))

0 Kudos
Author
6 5 0 0
Message 5 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I’ve tried from multiple programs, mostly photoshop. In all available formats.

0 Kudos
Author
6 5 0 0
Message 6 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How would I find out if it’s PS?

0 Kudos
Level 7
779 728 30 80
Message 7 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Should have it right after they Z6100 name on the front of the printer.  Or you could use the front menu on the printer and find the page that gives the specs.  It will say either "Z6100" or "Z6100PS".  I would suggest you use the menu rather than rely on the front name plate.  I have a 4500PS that does NOT have the PS after it.  Loaded the wrong driver and kept getting the same message.  Once I checked the front panel menu, I discovered I had loaded the non-PS driver instead.  On mine, the doors are easily replaced and that may have been the problem, replacing the door from an non-PS model.

The picture you posted says you're about to load the driver for the PS model.  I don't think it will work in the non-PS models; it will give the error you're seeing.  

0 Kudos
Author
6 5 0 0
Message 8 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you everyone for taking the time to respond and help. I got it sorted finally. I’m new to  this and I’m sure I’ll be posting another question some time 🙂 please be patient.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation