Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
Latex 360
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

HP Latex 360 after printing job, can't finish drying and show error 79:04. After restart printer don't initilize --> the same error. Update FW, Hard Disk Recovery have no effect.IMG_6447.JPG

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

any update to this? i have the exact same situation. I had printer for almost 2 years never updated firmware (based off former owner) i get firmware updated within the first week since, i have exact same issue. I printed job at the end when drying, i got error, restarted and can not get passed 37ish% on startup. I put in USB with latest firmware and went through the process. I restarted and same issue still. Looking for update or help

HP Recommended

@K,Teller,

For information related to Latex 360,  I would like to share this link to the 

HP Latex Knowledge Center .  

Hope this is helpful.

Thank you for using the HP Support Community.

Cheers,

Cheron

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

try do disconnect both cables and LAN cable too for some time and connect it back but without LAN cable (we had the loosen LAN cable and the printer gave this error when larger files are prined). Try again to download firmware (the newest one) and try that USB update again. If nothing happens - I advise you to call tech guys to reset printer and clean HDD...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.