cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
BKWETH
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Error B27E7116 on HP Design jet T520.

HP Recommended
HP Designjet T520 Main PCA Board

Hello, Does anyone know what error B27E7116 means in HP Design jet T520 eprinter. Do i need to change the  Main PCA Board? Where can i buy it in Belgium?  Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
Tabassum_S
Level 3
Level 3
36 36 4 14
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for using the HP forum.

Error : B27E7116

Problem Description: front panel might be in blue screen with error

The possible cause could be: Main pca

Corrective Action:

1. Turn off the plotter, remove the power\network\usb cables from the plotter. leave the plotter idle for 3 to 5 mins.

2. Turn on the plotter on stand alone mode, if still same error persists Main pca needs to be replaced.

3. For the part replacement, contact HP on toll free number for the respective region support.

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP. --Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you. --Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
cyun
Level 3
Level 3
54 54 1 7
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi i am not sure about the meaning of error code but for the Main PCA board, you can purchase from HP Part Store

Hopes it helps.

Although I am HP Employee
I am speaking for myself and not for HP

Please click the Thumbs up icon below to say “Thanks” for helping! .
If my post help resolve your issue, please mark as "RESOLVED"
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation