cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
ScubaTim
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Grey Frustration on Latex L360

HP Recommended
HP L360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have struggled with this for 8 straight hours now. I am having difficulty getting colour consistency on a set of posters. They all contain a solid grey background (50% K) which was created in Adobe Illustrator, saved as PDF, and printed via Flexi Rip. Today, I started from scratch with the paper. Created a brand new profile, colour calibrated, created an ICC for it. Then I ran two posters (2-across). Cut them, and IMMEDIATELY ran two more. The colour was different! I am at a complete loss as to why this is happening. Wasted too much media and ink at this point to continue and will have to tell the customer I cannot produce their job! I am attaching an image of the difference in colour form the runs printed back to back with nothing changed in settings! Any help would save me from going postal! LOLIMG_0729.jpgIMG_0730.jpg

1 REPLY 1
1111SLV__
Level 2
Level 2
20 19 1 1
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello

I invite you to use HP Latex Forum https://hplatexknowledgecenter.com/forum/printers it will be easier to help you form there. Regards

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation