Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
HP DESIGNJET T7200
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello!
I don't know how to solve my problem. No matter how many calibrations / head alignments the printer makes, everything still shifts!

I also tried the option to make another profile of the paper but it also prints the same! Is it some hardware? It happened 2 months after the warranty expired!

I attached pictures!

I am waiting for your answer, thank you!

WhatsApp Image 2021-10-22 at 14.21.38.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-10-22 at 14.53.11.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-10-22 at 14.53.27.jpeg

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Change print quality to high or best to see will it help.

My profile on LinkedIn

HP Recommended

Hello,

It helps a little but doesn't solve the problem. That gap is less pronounced!

HP Recommended

Use your finger to check if the carriage rod is dry or lubricated.

If dried use oil and cloth to lubricate the rod the whole length and then repeat calibration and check alignment later.

My profile on LinkedIn

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.