Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
HP Design Jet T1500
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am printing an Arch D size poster from a PDF in Adobe Acrobat over a wireless connection. The plotter prints the top left corner of the page (about 10.5" x 7.5"), not even the full top of the page, and then cuts the paper as though the job is done.

I have tried restarting the plotter, deleting all past print jobs, varying the settings (e.g. changing the paper size, paper source, resizing options, etc.), and choosing Print > Advanced > Print as image, but none of this has solved the problem.

Previously I was able to print Arch D posters without this problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi,

Your printer was set on wsd port, please check your printer IP in printer connectivity tab and get this ip and in to the printer ports

Wsd port is like public parking sometime available sometimes not

static is permanent parking

please check video link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7gnrwbng4k&feature=youtu.be

Goodluck

Thanks

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.