cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
jaekun
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

HP DesignJet 110plus Printer usb malfunction

HP Recommended
HP DesignJet 110plus Printer
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I have a HP DesignJet 110plus Printer right now and it was working fine with all the other computers. One day it just started to stop printing. None of my computers were able to recognize my USB insertions. None of them were able to detect the USBs from any of the four computers. Can anyone help me with this problem? I don't know whats wrong with it. Help me. 

2 REPLIES 2
JackB44
Level 3
60 60 1 14
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

To quote Forrest Gump: "..It happens".

You should also chek, it might be that on some of PC's that were connected to printer over USB, power supplie / motherboard is also not working. Yes, USB port can be killed. IF printer is working and IS ABLE to print, only solution will be to buy JetDirect 620 (check out amazon or ebay for used one, cheap) and use printer over network and forget USB (BTW do not waiste money on LPT to USB adapter, I've tried it, its not a solution).

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
jaekun
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for your help. I did not think about it.
I have never used a network. I will order now and try.
Thanks again for your help. I'll try and contact you.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation