Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

HP DesignJet T530 Plotter 24-in Printer - all ink cartridges are HP full/new.  Images being printed come out in a very light blue color.

Guidance on why this is happening  and how to get the plotter to print images with complete colors.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I believe there's and image quality test you can perform from the front panel that should give you an idea how the printhead is performing.  Try that and let us know what you get.  Maybe post a pic, if you can.

I don't work for HP....I just repair their printers.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

I believe there's and image quality test you can perform from the front panel that should give you an idea how the printhead is performing.  Try that and let us know what you get.  Maybe post a pic, if you can.

I don't work for HP....I just repair their printers.
HP Recommended

Your advice was very helpful.  After repeating the image quality prompts several times, the plotter is working well.

Thank you very much D Hook!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.