cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
pthunberg
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP DesignJet T730 Error 0005FBB6

HP Recommended
HP DesignJet T730
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

This is a New printer. When printing from a USB drive file to 11X17 sheet paper it works. When we try to print to roll paper it gives error 0005FBB6 and the blue screen of death. There is no wifi or network connection to this printer. 

I have tried several diffrent files and several diffrent USB flash drives. with no results.

I have also tried diffrent rolls of paper with no results. 

Also is ther a phone number for support? I can't find one anywhere on the website and this is a new printer so it should be supported in some way. 

1 REPLY 1
davidzuts
Level 13
7,130 7,062 558 1,025
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I know this printer had a firmware issue when first introduced in 2015 and had a mandatory firmware upgrade usb drive included before they upgraded units in their supply chain. First thing I would do is check your firmware version and if not the latest version, download the latest version and put on a usb thumb drive and use that drive to update the firmware and see if that solves your issue.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation