cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
MrKepler5736
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

HP DesignJet T790 Cyan not printing

HP Recommended
T790
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

During a print project the cyan only worked on half the page, and now not at all. After a number  of clean print head attempts, tried a replacement cartridge, did the align print heads, complete shutdown and restart of the system, the test page is not showing the cyan at all.

3 REPLIES 3
Valsimot
Level 12
Level 12
6,326 6,309 751 1,058
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How old is your cyan printhead ? Have you ever replaced printhead(s) ?

My profile on LinkedIn

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
MrKepler5736
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I dont think we have changed that print head and the other color is working just fine through that printhead

Valsimot
Level 12
Level 12
6,326 6,309 751 1,058
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I would recommend replacing the cyan/magenta printhead, also in close future, you need ti to prepare yourself for replacing other 2 printheads.

Printheads wear and tear during printing, and they should be replaced when print quality starts to get poor.

Printheads also have an expiration date, they can work after that date, but HP recommends replacing them with new ones. It would be for the best to replace all 3 printheads at the same time so you will have the best print quality. 

https://support.hp.com/my-en/document/c02840535

My profile on LinkedIn

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation