Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended

I've recently had the belt replaced the on my Z3200 by a printer engineer and about 2 days after this process I started getting the error code 44:10.

This is apparently an aerosol fan error. So I've replaced the fan and it seems to be working fine now and when I perform a test in diagnostics mode the fan seems to be working as normal. 

The printer starts up okay and goes through a print head test every time I restart (not sure why). But then as soon as I send a print I get the same error.

Another post with the same error mentioned the printmech CPA. I'm not sure what this is. But assuming this is the problem, could someone give me some advice on ordering and installing this part please. 

Google doesn't seem to come back with anything. 

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello @Spartan1777 

Because after replacing every part in the printer you need to run the necessary calibrations I will suggest you contacting a Service Provider in you area to do the repair.

Regards.

I am an HP employee
HP Recommended

Dear Sir 

You need a original Fan as the plotter test the speed of the fan  

the fan is not all the time on  only when  needed this is why  it don t give error and seems to work 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.