cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
Suthie
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

HP Designjet 3500ps MF, keeps going offline

HP Recommended
Designjet 3500ps MF
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Our desing jet keeps going offline on one pc, other 2 are ok

3 REPLIES 3
praveen196
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
10,488 10,484 476 754
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

Please refer the below link to reslove the printer offine  issues.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c04249080

Thank you! I am an HP employee.

Please click the "Thumbs up" icon below to thank or click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Tabassum_S
Level 3
Level 3
36 36 4 14
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for using the HP forum.

Solution:

1.Turn the printer off and on, and then make sure it is in a ready state.

2.Search Windows for devices, and then click Devices and Printers in the list of results.

3.Right-click the icon for the default printer, and then select See what's printing.The print queue window opens.

4.Click Printer. If a checkmark displays next to Pause Printing and Use Printer Offline, click each item to remove the checkmark and then print.

5.If still same issue, change network cable or IP address of the plotter

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"

Vijay_C
Level 3
Level 3
35 35 2 2
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi ,

If the plotter is working fine on 2 PC and has issues with only one PC then the issue could be with that particular PC.

Confirm how the plotter is installed over network ,  one driver installed on server and shared by all clients.

Check the plotter driver for ports settings on the issue PC.

check if the IP address of the PC / plotter is not same or may cause a network clash.

Check the issue PC is on the same n/w range.

Uninstall the current driver > restart the PC and reinstall the driver again and check.

If the above steps does not resolve : as a workaround install the plotter driver on the issue PC using the Standart TCP/IP port which will by pass the server and communicate directly to the plotter.

To install as STD TCP/IP  : Under plotter driver properties > Ports > Add Port > Standart TCP/IP  > New port > enter the Plotter IP address and continue to install.

Hope this is helpful.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation