cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
styloid
Level 3
84 51 1 7
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Designjet 500 Windows 10 and Word

HP Recommended
Designjet 500
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi 

I have an HP 500 on Windows 10. 

When I print from Word I cant get to scale to A1 or print A1 in any way

The word print dialog box has 2 sections - a link to printer properties and below it a list of settings

The list of settings does not offer A1 / print to fit etc, just print up to A3

When I go into printer properties and select any of these options - they are over written by the settings befor printing 

It prints fine from PDF and paint.

I have tried the Win 10 driver and win 8 64 bit GUI which generally works better  - but nothing

I can save as a PDF and print from a PDF veiwer - but this is not a good solution

Help

Thanks 

1 REPLY 1
jasonmiamifl
Level 7
880 810 37 84
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I just try with my Word 2010 & after I press    print              then I pick the printer...... on the lower right side       printer property.     then use    custom  to set your    media print size...  layout    etc.

try it.... your printer steps might be different....

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation