Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
Z6200

Hi

I'm getting error 23:10 APS failure. I checked the APS from diagnostic and found that it presurrieses upto about 3 psi and then the error message comes. Also initailly i found Magenta catridge swollen may due to excess air in the cartridge and then i replaced Red cartridge with same problem. Now I don't have have swollen cartridge problem.  But the error still occurs, I also checked the APS tube assembly for broken or nitched parts and found nothing. Do have to replace the APS assembly or there is something that can be solved?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

If you checked all items then the next thing is to replace the APS.

SE 23:10Cause: Air Pressurization System failure; unable to pressurize or depressurize tubesSolution: Try the following:●Turn the power off at the rear of the printer and disconnect the power cord. Reconnect the power cord and turn on the printer.●Check that the APS cable is not damaged and is correctly connected to the PrintMech PCA.●Check that the air tubes are properly connected and are not kinked or pinched.●Replace the APS Assembly

HP Recommended

I replaced a new APS and almost all the ink cartridges but there is still same error.  Please help.

HP Recommended

Here is something else I found.

SE 23:10

Cause: Air Pressurization System failure; unable to pressurize or depressurize tubes
Solution 1: Try the following:
Background: During the printer's initialization after being turned Off using the power switch at the back of the printer, and not using the Power Off button on the front of the printer, the following errors might be displayed SE 01.1:10 or SE 23:10. These errors can be caused by an incorrect calibration performed during the pressurization of the ink system and can be fixed by firmware upgrade. Before replacing any parts, perform the following:
  1. Ask the end-user to remove all of the ink cartridges.
  2. Reboot the printer without the ink cartridges installed.
    • If the printer goes to Ready status, continue to update the firmware using the Embedded Web Server. Upgrade to firmware version 01_00_08.4 or later. Refer to the printer's Service Manual for more details.
    • If the printer does not go to Ready status, continue to the USB firmware update steps.
USB firmware update
Update the firmware using a USB flash drive, if the Embedded Web Server is not accessible.
  1. Turn the printer Off.
  2. Use a USB flash drive that only contains a firmware version 01_00_08.4 or later. Make sure that there are no other files on the flash drive.
  3. Connect the USB flash drive to the USB host port on the formatter.
  4. Turn the printer On and follow the instructions on the front panel display.
  5. If the issue persists, continue to troubleshoot as directed in the printer's Service Manual.
Solution 2: Try the following:
  • Turn the power off at the rear of the printer and disconnect the power cord. Reconnect the power cord and turn on the printer.
  • Perform an APS subtest from the Ink Delivery System Test menu.
  • Check that the APS cable is not damaged and is correctly connected to the PrintMech PCA.
  • Check that the air tubes are properly connected and are not kinked or pinched.
  • Replace the APS Assembly.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.