cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
Stingray_
4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Dessignjet Z5200

HP Recommended
CQ113A Designjetjet Z5200
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Good day ! I worked on a HP DEsgnjet Z5200 and the printing peocess is very slow. Could take up ti 15 minutes to print a single pan. With the Inverter s0oftware, the printer can print on both side; back and forth. But with the software AutoCAD, this DEsignjet ptint only on one way, when the carriage comes back near the service station, he doens't print anything.

For 5 or 6 cm, the carriage can do 10 to 15 pass on to print about 5 or 6 centimeter.

Waht can cause this issue ?

This Desingjet has postscript driver installed on each computer. I also tried, with my laptop to minstall the PCL 3 drivers and it is the same thing.

thank you guys ! Hqave a nice day to you all !

1 REPLY 1
navid_totalcare
Level 1
17 15 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hi

first check your paper type which you chose, then check the print quality that you selected in any software like autocad or photoshop in printer properties of this software.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation