cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
Renze
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Latex 1500 Double Sided banner issues

HP Recommended
HP Latex 1500

I'm having issues when trying to complete a double sided banner.  When on side B the system defaults the vertical gap to .98 and will not allow changes to be made.  I've tried going back to side A to change this but it again defaults back once changed to side B.  The only time it allows me to print without this margin gap is if I were to tell it its a single sided graphic which then it would not read the registration mark on side A to line up the graphics horizontally. Does anyone know how to correct this vertical gap default or have any suggestions?

1 REPLY 1
praveen196
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
10,488 10,484 476 754
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

Please watch the below video to print double sided.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBWKTd2FmUk

Thank you! I am an HP employee.

Please click the "Thumbs up" icon below to thank or click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation