Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
Latex 570

Our Latex 570 crashes sometimes: it's printing, then the printing stops, a warning message appears on the screen of the RIP computer's screen: "Printing", and the printer doesn't respond to the touchscreen inputs. It has the latest firmware.

I post this, because this problem was rare, but the current one is the second in a week.

Also, the printer tend to lag after some printing, when the operator loads  a new roll and tries to select the material from the favourite / recently used material list. (turning the latex 570 off and on solves this slowdown issue, and sometimes, after a few smaller jobs the problem disappear on it's own, but that's rare)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

We have the same problem, but solved with often shut down - power up front button (once in the morning or once in a couple of days before printing)  . Once a month with the button behind (master switch) needs to reset the network lagging (no communication between PC and printer) ...

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

We have the same problem, but solved with often shut down - power up front button (once in the morning or once in a couple of days before printing)  . Once a month with the button behind (master switch) needs to reset the network lagging (no communication between PC and printer) ...

HP Recommended

Yep, I knew that, but I hoped that HP can give a better solution to that as restarts costs relatively much time.

Also found out, that if in the support menu of the printer's 'webpage' I enable the detailed diagnostics, then the slowdown comes faster and become worser than the 'normal' slowdown. (But only the detailed diagnostics can be disabled.)

HP Recommended

Too much power on same grid - we are using 2 separate fuses (but one power grid after all), too much circuit shocks and circuit board acts like old computer....slow responce, abnormal tuchscreen (push one side, other - acts...), LAN connection lags, Cleaning kit stops for a second before printhead comes back, and printheads whipes the cloth... and so on... When printing - its awesome, but afret sleeping mode....not the same...I think it's the PC board that hates us 🙂 

HP Recommended

Hello 

You can use HP Latex Knowldge Center to ask any issue retalted to your HP Latex Printer: https://hplatexknowledgecenter.com/forum/printers

Ask the HP Latex Community!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.