Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Large format all in one
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am helping to solve a problem with this printer.  Whenever an email that contains a small image is printed, the image itself appear to be enlarged so as to print the full page.  However, the image is cut down to be with-in the original image size.  I do not know where to look at correcting this?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@smlunatick

Welcome to the HP Support Community

To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:

Are you facing the same issue while printing from the computer?

Try printing from a different application.

Let's try changing print settings.

By default, ePrint uses the following print settings.

• Print quality: Normal

• Print color: Full color

• Paper size for emails: Letter or A4

• Paper size for image attachments: 101.6 x 152.4 mm (4 x 6 in)

• Number of prints: 1

• Paper orientation: Identical to the original document

• 1-sided printing

For eligible printers, additional preferences are available when you add your printer to HP Connected. Go to Setting Up an HP Connected Account for steps to set up the account. Once added, click My Printers to change the settings.

• Print in color or monochrome

• Select plain or photo paper

• Enable 2-sided (duplex) printing

ePrint preferences on HP Connected

Click on this link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03721293 for your reference.

Keep me posted, how it goes!

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Have a great day!

Cheers:)

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.