cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
niels2
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

HP Officejet 7110 Default Paper Size Not Changeable

HP Recommended
HP Officejet 7110
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

We just purchased an HP Officejet 7110 and are trying to print out in A3 format, however every time we print the size of the printed area is Letter.  When changing the setting on the Embedded Web Server in the Preferences -> Paper Settings the default media size is set to A3.  The problem is when printing from microsoft office, the default paper size for this printer is Letter and every time it is changed to A3, the settings do not save and revert back to letter.  I tried doing this same process but changed the size to A4 instead of A3 and the setting then save and do not revert back to letter.

3 REPLIES 3
Jorge70
Level 4
101 101 6 13
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Hi.
When you change the paper size you must save setting.
Best regards.
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
niels2
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

so when we changed the settings we save them but they always revert back to letter.  Just for clarification, I am running windows 10 64bit.  

Thanks for the quick response!

ivank123
1 1 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have the same problem. Paper size allways turn to Letter, no matter what paper size I choose.

Have you found the solution to this item?

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation