Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
HP 2T210
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have been using the HP T210 as a wireless printer and it works great! 

I want to also use it with a usb cable. i bought a USB cable and plugged it in. Obviously there are some other step si need to take. additional drivers?  I don't want to mess anything up with the wireless since it works great. what can I do?

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

ok i got it to print but i have the additional sheet tray and when i try to print 11x17 it indicates i have the incorrect paper size that i need 17x11. it wont let me change it under custom sizes and rotating the page wont help either

HP Recommended

Hi Buckize,

Did you ever print 24 inches by 36 inches successfully? I do not seem to get this done with my new T210 24 inches printer.

Best,

Halfwidth

HP Recommended

Hello

just be sure to have the latest firmware  installed

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software13/printers/SPRK/Firmware/spark_dist_pr2_001.2038A_nonassert_...

and you can install the print preview

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software13/printers/SPRK/Preview/HPPrintPreviewFull_x64_sprk.exe

so you can check the measures on this software 

HP Recommended

I called the HP support after having tried everything myself. First I got a support technician who just tried to guide me through the menus - which I had done numerous times myself - but after this guy put me on hold until both the TeamView and the phone connection  stopped being connected I called a second time, was forwarded twice and finally got an excellent Windows technician from India who performed a lot of low level set-ups which the firmware installation didn't.  Everything works perfectly since then and I am very happy with the T210 printer - print quality, speed, price - outstanding. Note: I am an IT person myself (not for Windows intricacies though) so I could tell how good the technician was who fixed my problem. Second, this technician said that HP support was normally using the HP computer share program - both technicians needed access to my computer - but not TeamView.

Hope this helps everybody who ever runs into similar problems. Last remark - try to start your set-up during the week as the support is not available Saturday or Sunday.

Fullwidth (formerly known as Halfwidth)  

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.