Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
HP DesignJet T230
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Helllo,

We have a problem with our new HP T230 in the beginning everything was good, fast printing and all pages as should be. Now both windows 10 computers started print very slowly even without hp print preview (6min need to wait for paper, with print preview about 10min) . One windows 10 computer even prints larger schemes on A1 paper only half scheme (smaller papers are printed correctly) another computer prints same scheme normally, both with same drivers. Already try change ports as direct IP, not HP created, also tried change spool directly to the printer. 

Product Serial Number [Personal Information Removed]

Firmware Version SPRKLFPR2N001.2038A.00

Windows  10 20h2 versions on both computers (period for downgrade is over)

PS. Could not create hp case because says duplicate contact found even just created the account.

For now, I'm very disappointed with HP old Designjet 110plus was old but did his job even with windows 10 older updates

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

HP know this issue and they used PCL 3 drivers from T130 (T series drivers, like universal for T series) this fixed speed and print issues with Windows 10 20H2

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

Hello @Servisas 

Try setting the Max Resolution to 300 and print again.

HarryCR_0-1611666539255.png

Regards.

I am an HP employee
HP Recommended

designjet T230 230 does not support Windows 10 To print jobS__12247078.jpg

HP Recommended

before updates everythink was working with default settings or turned off hp print preview. PS rollback upgrades is not option because 10 days period is over

HP Recommended

Same problem did not helped

HP Recommended

Do as recommended Can't fix the problem

HP Recommended
At this point I will suggest you removing everything related to the printer and making sure that there is nothing, then rebooting the computer and reinstalling only the driver no the whole software of the printer and test, if the issue still persist then to call HP and report the issue to a tech support agent. Regards.
I am an HP employee
HP Recommended

Has followed the instructions Still can't solve the problem Surprisingly, the device was moved to Windows 7. Program with working Working in Thailand Cell phone Mine [Personal Information Removed]

HP Recommended

HP know this issue and they used PCL 3 drivers from T130 (T series drivers, like universal for T series) this fixed speed and print issues with Windows 10 20H2

HP Recommended

Review program before plotting Still not working as before There are many problems with the paper settings. Feel the use is not worth it

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.