cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
mathew_leach
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

HP T7100 Has "Paper Jam" but no paper present in system

HP Recommended

Recently replaced the belt and tensioner assembly on my Plotter Printer. Assembled, now the printer keeps returning a "paper jam" error. No paper is present in the system. I've followed the steps outlined in the maintenance manual to ensure there is no paper in the printer- but this issue keeps coming up. 

The service tech (IMO did a lousy job addressing the printer) told me the Encoder Strip might be dirty- and that causes the "paper jam" error. I'm skeptical this is the problem but open to any solutions.

2 REPLIES 2
rasheddul
Level 7
634 609 35 85
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Please correctly put the roll paper in the spindle. . ..Make it's tied. ....once try to load the paper it should comes on the blue line. ....sometimes paper wasn't sensing in the paper platons....

If possible share your printer display error status. 

Regards/Rashed
https://www.linkedin.com/in/rasheddul
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
bakibilgin
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello

I have that same problem. Did you solve the problem?

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation