Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
HP Z9+ 44
Microsoft Windows 11

I am about to purchase an HP Z9+ 44" with dual rolls

I am totally new to large format printers so any advice or direction would be greatly appreciated.

My wife does paintings so the printer will be used to do prints of her paintings. The largest so far is 36"X48"

I have a highend camera and will be using Adobe Lightroom as a post processing program.

Any tips or advice???

Kind Regards, 🙂 Joe 

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

You might want to check the specs to see if you need the Z9+ PS model to work with Adobe programs.

I don't work for HP....I just repair their printers.
HP Recommended

We have a client with several of these. They are very nice and will handle a variety of media including Canvas. One option you might want to consider, depending on sizes you will be printing is the V cutters to eliminate any post printing trimming that you need to do.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

I will do that, thanks, Joe

HP Recommended

This unit comes with a vertical trimmer. What is the V cutter is that a separate option?  I will look into it.  

Thanks, Joe

HP Recommended

No  V trimmer and vertical trimmer is the same, they make that device both with and without the trimmers.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.