cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
Oluwols
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP partner refusing to attend to a faulty print head installed by their engineer on my T520

HP Recommended
HP Designjet T520
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP contacted a partner (HP PartnerONE Gold MARRS CONSULTS) on my behalf in Nigeria to help install a new print head for my designjet T520 and in less than 2 weeks of use, the printer is saying "there might be a problem with the ink system or printer" Without their engineer coming to take a look, he has said it is the print head that is faulty and I need a new one which this company wants me to buy again. I have read the warranty on print heads gotten from HP and I have warranty for a year so why wouldnt't they want to replace the print head which they installed for me which is now faulty in less than 2 weeks?

The error came as a result of depleted black ink and when I removed the cartridge to install the black introductory ink which came with the print head this error popped up "there might be a problem with the ink system or printer"

I need HP to contact them so this issue is resolved early. Thank you

1 REPLY 1
rasheddul
Level 7
634 609 35 85
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Thanks for contacting with HP Support Forum.

Remove all the ink cartridges and then turn on the plotter.  When it asks for the ink put them in one at a time and see if the error appears after only one of the ink cartridges is installed.

If you face the same problem, please check all internal cable and share display error message. If all internal cable connection are ok, please reconnect the all cable and soft reset the printer.

You may clean printheads with electrical connection and check again............if not solved, perform below:

If you aren't face the same problem without ink cartridge, please replace new printhead (P/N: C1Q10A). Due to while you are insert the ink carridge printer will not initializing through ink process and given error.

I hope that answers will support to concern adequately. Let me know! Good luck 

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Thanks,
Rashed

Regards/Rashed
https://www.linkedin.com/in/rasheddul
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation