cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
Papoutsakis
2 1 0 1
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Hp Designjet T520

HP Recommended
Hp Designjet T520 CQ893A

Good evening ,
When the printer is turned on it shows a blue screen with the error code B3563472
Does anyone please can explain me what this error code means?

i remove the inks , printhead and everything else.

The problem is the main pca? (CQ891-67019)

3 REPLIES 3
davidzuts
Level 13
7,130 7,062 558 1,025
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Below is a post I have done many times when the ebay seller tries to rip users off. The usb drive is 25.00 at HP.com

"Most times the issue is a bad firmware usb thumb drive mounted on the main board. They are available from hp parts for 25.00 which is the way I would first go since it is a lot cheaper then the main board which comes with the same drive.  The part number is CQ890-67105.

Just go to the link below and put the part number in to order.

https://parts.hp.com/hpparts/Default.aspx?mscssid=

Do a google search for the service manual and you have to remove the main pca board and on the back side is where the drive is mounted. If the drive does not work, then the complete main pca will have to be replaced as new pca's come with the drive all ready installed."

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
DanielM22
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

David 

HP do not post to many Country in Asia and Africa so clients from there  will have other options.

Dont think like an ...

davidzuts
Level 13
7,130 7,062 558 1,025
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP is World Wide!

http://partsurfer.hp.com/

You have to select a Country or Region but is covers the World.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation