cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
PrintyNeat
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

Hp latex 110 [36] An error occurred while verifying the printer's time/date

HP Recommended
Latex 110
I am trying to set up my large format printer and can't get through connectivity wizard without this error popping up "[36] An error while verifying the printers time/date" need help!!
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
speed143
Level 2
Level 2
19 19 1 2
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

please check the battery on the board..whihc is causing teh date issue

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
pixel8ed
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have the same problem, have you come up with a solution yet? This is very frustrating and I'm begining to regret this purchase.

Tim06
2 2 0 0
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I'm using a HP LATEX 110 printer, and I have the same error. Has anyone found a solution for this yet? This is really frustrating.

pixel8ed
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Just ignore that part of the setup. The printer runs fine once Flexi is configured with the printers IP address and the correct port is selected. The printer should have internet connection regardless of the Connectivity wizards inability to finish.  To check the connection go to Substrate Library on the front control panel, if the list of substrates appears, you have a connetion. You can also select PRINTER on the control panel then "Check Updates" if it responds with "firmware is up to date" or "new firmware found" you are connected.  Also, open your web browser and enter your IP address in the search window. An "HP Latex 110 Supplies" window should open. This means you are communicating fine and should be able to send files for print.

Once again, the date and time error in the connectivity wizard is not an issue. Ignore it and move on, the printer will function just fine.

Tim06
2 2 0 0
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I did all the checks, problem is, I'm using Onyx software to print and it would just give me an error 'Check Printer'. When I checked printer, it could not finish the checklist. However, I found a solution. Go to Devices and Printers, remove printer, reinstall printer drivers. Problem solved. However, I do appreciate your comment.
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation