cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
Lukania
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Hp z6200 designjet does not detect or grab paper when loading. Load paper message keeps showing

HP Recommended
CQ109A

There is no error message.

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Jorge_Arc2
6 5 0 0
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Im having the same issue....Updated Firmware to 4.5, Ive order Media sensor and Interface PCA and see if it works.

I will post it if worked.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Lukania
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks Jorge looking forward to hear from you

Jorge_Arc2
6 5 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Replaced Media Presence Sensor(Q1273-60079) and Interconnect PCA(CQ109-67012)..... test and worked. yeaH!

I ran Blue line calibration and Advance Calibration... you might not need to doit but....doesnt hurt.

I hope this works for you.

Lukania
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Jorge, Thanks very much for the feedback! I will try it myself to see if the problem will be sorted out

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation