cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
Reaksmey
5 4 0 0
Message 1 of 8
Flag Post

I´m having the same issue with my T920 keeps giving the message of reseating the printhead.

HP Recommended
HP Designjet T920
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I´m having the same issue with my T920 keeps giving the message of reseating the printhead. after in stalled new printhead, it keep asking to reseat the printhead. I have tried to everything but still remain this message. Anyone could assist me to sovle this problem? 
Thanks,

7 REPLIES 7
Valsimot
Level 12
Level 12
6,318 6,301 750 1,057
Message 2 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The copper contacts on the printhead and contacts on the carriage assy are cleaned?

My profile on LinkedIn

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Reaksmey
Author
5 4 0 0
Message 3 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Yes, they are clean.

rasheddul
Level 7
634 609 35 85
Message 4 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

If you are successfully try to reset the printer but not solve.....that means its not piss to reused this Printhead. ....please check your printheads date. ...maybe it's over due date from running date.. ...thats why it's not detected. ....You should have to purchase within warranty and covered from running date.... Before replace printhead....please check carriage PCA....sometimes it's happening from this unit. . ..

Regards/Rashed
https://www.linkedin.com/in/rasheddul
Reaksmey
Author
5 4 0 0
Message 5 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have check it already. Everything is fine the printhead date is also okay. I don’t know what to do now. Thank for your help. Please watch the following attached video.

https://youtu.be/ReqEy65FyfA

20180930_153721.jpgI have check it already. Everything is fine the printhead date is also okay. I don’t know what to dp now. Thank for your help. Please watch the following attached video.20180930_152247.jpg

20180930_153232.jpg

rasheddul
Level 7
634 609 35 85
Message 6 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Please clean Carriage CIS.....if not solved replace the carriage CIS unit.... 

Regards/Rashed
https://www.linkedin.com/in/rasheddul
Reaksmey
Author
5 4 0 0
Message 7 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How you telll me what part number of carriage cis...?

Does it can cause from carriage pca board?

Repairatrooper
Level 13
Level 13
8,530 8,430 886 2,587
Message 8 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Make sure that your firmware is up to date. There are noted issues on older versions of firmware that will causes printhead rejection. 

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation