cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
DM31
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

I need help installing my drivers for my printer HP deskjet 3050 all in one J610

HP Recommended
HP deskjet 3050 all in oneJ610
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Need help to install drivers for this printer HP 3050 

been having issues with copying and scanning and now when I changed a cartrige, everything has shut down.  I tired things last night and lost my drivers

DM31

1 REPLY 1
sandytechy20
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
27,981 27,825 1,519 1,609
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@DM31

This is a great location to get assistance! I read your post and see that you are want help in installing the HP Deskjet 3050 Printer driver. I would like to help you resolve this issue. 

Download and install the full feature driver from the HP website.

Click here to download the latest driver.

You can also install HP Support Assistant to keep the drivers updated automatically.

Click here to know how to install and use HP Support Assistant.

Let me know if that helps.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation