cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
William1231
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

INSTANT INK

HP Recommended
macOS 10.13 High Sierra

DID I HAVE TO RUTUNE THE INSTANT INK I USED IT?

2 REPLIES 2
KrazyToad
Retired
Retired
22,744 21,571 1,371 1,398
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @William1231

Welcome to HP Support Forums. A really great platform for posting all your questions and finding solutions.

Used HP Instant Ink cartridges must be returned with the postage-paid recycling materials provided by HP.

To recycle HP Instant Ink cartridges, you need a postage-paid recycling envelope from HP. A postage-paid recycling envelope might have been shipped with your replacement HP Instant Ink cartridge.

If you need a Cartridge Recycling Envelope, follow these instructions.

1. Go to hpinstantink.com/signin (the HP Connected website) to sign in to your HP Instant Ink account, if you are not signed in already.

Your HP Instant Ink account page opens.

2. On your HP Instant Ink account page, click Order a Cartridge Recycling Envelope in the Help Center area.

Figure : Clicking Order a cartridge recycling envelope in the Help Center

Clicking Order a cartridge recycling envelope in the Help Center
  3. Review your order, and then click Submit.

Hope this helps.

Keep me posted if you need further assistance.

Thank you. 🙂

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" and "Kudos" Buttons.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
KrazyToad
Retired
Retired
22,744 21,571 1,371 1,398
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation