Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
Latex 315

We have an HP Latex 315 and it keeps telling us that, although the ink cartridges are installed, that they are missing.  

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

I have been running into the same issue with our Latex 360's K cartridge. It has interrupted a couple prints halfway through. The front panel says that there has been "erroneous operation" and that the K cartridge needs to be reseated, despite there nothing being wrong with the cartridge or the way it has been inserted into the cartridge slot. 

HP Recommended

Have you found a way to address the problem?

HP Recommended

Unfortunately the only thing I've found to help is to just power cycle the printer. It stopped the error from showing up for me at least long enough to finish whatever printing I needed to get done that day, but it hasn't stopped the error from popping up at least once per week.

HP Recommended

Unfortunately, we have tried that and it hasn't solved the problem.  

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.